THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE VISIT MY DISCLOSURE PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL INFO.
It’s that time of year that everyone who loves All Things Pumpkin Spice look forward, too. While I enjoy a pumpkin spice treat every now and then, I am surprised by how many products have embraced the flavor of the season. While this post has nothing to do with personal finance, it is part of lifestyle creation.
In lifestyle creation we are focused on enjoying the various aspects of life and being present in the moment. Let’s be present and enjoy some delicious treats during this fall season.
Treats I Tried and Liked
- Pumpkin Spice Oreos – I found these after meeting my roomie in military training. They were yummy, but very sweet.
- Lindt Pumpkin Spice Truffles – These were a new find, when I visited a college friend and her family in Massachusetts this year.
Treats I’d Be Willing To Try
- Breakfast – Frosted Mini Wheats, Cheerios, Special K, Pop Tarts & Oatmeal
- Cookie Butter – If you like Trader Joe’s cookie butter, this might be the treat for your.
- Chai Tea Concentrate
- Twinkies – I thought they stopped making Twinkies!
- Caramels – Werther’s Originals Harvest Caramels & Ghirardelli Caramels
- Pretzels – Yogurt Covered